Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 9: Brazil

I am feeling the drain of the week, so we're going to keep things brief tonight. On Wednesdays I get to hang out with high schoolers, and this year we have a foreign exchange student from Brazil in our small group. I just love her to death, and she reminds me of another sweet and sassy Brazilian who lived with us when I was little. So tonight, Brazil, we're praying for you.



Brazilian Quick Facts
Population: 195.5 million
Primary Industry: Natural Resources & Agriculture
Annual Income per Person: $8,295
Political System: Democracy
Primary Religion: Christianity
All facts found in Operation World

Lord Jesus, we thank you for the people of Brazil. I thank you, specifically for those Brazilians who have a piece of my heart, and I ask You would give a special blessing to them tonight. As a nation, we pray that You would continue to strengthen the country and the local church to help the millions still in need. We thank You for the way spiritual things are accepted and talked about within Brazilian culture, and we ask that in the midst of those discussions Your Truth would be made known and clear. Let us all be overwhelmed by You as the One True God. You are more than we can ever know, and You love us more than we can ever feel. Thank You for Your grace. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment