Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Favorite Tradition

Despite my incredulousness and frequent protest, the Christmas season is coming with great speed. Nate and I haven't developed too many traditions to this point, but we have filled Operation Christmas Child boxes each year. I absolutely love it.

Today was another long day for both of us, but we were both looking forward to walking up and down the aisles dreaming up great things for the boys who will get our boxes. I am so thankful for this program, for the great work they do, for Nate's spatial, packing brain, and for great memories with my hubs.

So excited to share Christmas with this boy, whoever he may be!
Grateful List:
  • Nate's work ethic
  • Projects coming together
  • Quality, productive meetings
  • Hearing others' stories
  • Finishing my work week
  • Rest is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment