Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2 Ways to Start Off 2013

We just rolled into town from our great Christmas/New Year's excursion, but I wanted to let you know about two great resources, as we start off the new year. And for the next few hours, the first one is free!

Do What You Can" Plan: 21 Days to Making Any Area of Your Life Better
By Holley Gerth
Who doesn't need some extra help and encouragement as we make goals for 2013? For the rest of the day, this e-book is free! I don't have a Kindle, but it only took a few minutes to download it to my PC. So easy and so worth it.


Beyond Ordinary: When a Good Marriage Just Isn't Good Enough
By Justin & Trish Davis
I began following Justin & Trish's blog a few years ago, and it has been full of encouragement, conviction, and blessing for Nate and me as we navigate the first few years of our marriage. Theirs is a beautiful story of redemption, and I am excited to dig deep into the truth of this book. Take a look!


Have a great start to 2013, dear ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment