- I turned the shower onto the perfect temperature on my first try--no adjustments.
- I randomly came across a favorite song that I had forgotten about.
- I had lunch with a longtime friend, and she unexpectedly picked up the bill.
- My boss didn't drive his car to work today, so I was able to park in his prime spot.
- It rained...but not when I had to go outside. This translated to enjoying all of the fresh, spring smell without the frustrating dampness.
- After fellowshipping with new friends I heard this song on the radio which reminded me of my old(er) friends at Northwestern and our baccalaureate service.
- My hubs came home right when I needed him.
I'm always thankful when God opens my eyes to these little moments throughout the day. What's your most recent God Smile?